Monday, April 6, 2020

Notes and Close-ups of the composition, "GRAVITY" by TRUNKS ART! Am I nuts? Yes? No? Maybe?












Boise, Idaho - April 6, 2020 - I've long ago stopped trying to make sense of the creative process.  To me, it's like getting shoved into a raft that's careening along a raging river - without oars.  Just go with the flow!  Oh, and a whole lot of studying up on the subject of your art composition.  So...here are my notes and some close-ups of my last art piece, "Gravity."  As always, thanks for your time, attention and appreciation!

Trunks Art moved to Boise from Los Angeles in 2015 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram at chucktrunks.

No comments: