Monday, March 16, 2020

Notes and details from the last composition from TRUNKS ART!





Boise, Idaho - March 16, 2020 - Business as usual in my little art studio where social distancing has its upside: productive creativeness!  This last composition, "By Design," was more challenging than I originally thought.  Here's a peak into the madness along with a few nifty close-ups.  The finished composition, along with the meaning behind it, can be found in my most previous post.  And as always, thanks for perusing my work.  Stay healthy.  Stay sane.

Trunks Art moved to Boise from Los Angeles in 2015 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: