Friday, February 19, 2021

A new story about dignity from TRUNKS ART!

 

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - February 19, 2021 - This is a story about a 9-year-old who gave me an unforgettable lesson in finding dignity within a situation where most adults - including me - wouldn't know the first place to look for it.  Elisa holds a special place in my heart for this cherished memory; plus, many others that made me a better person.  I hope you'll take a moment to read this. I promise it will put a smile on your face.  You can find it on the 'about' page on my website, www.trunksart.com. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).


No comments: