Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New TRUNKS ART Release: "Beam Me Up" is the latest composition in my 'A Okay' Series!

I’m not exactly sure when it happened – when I went straight from thinking, “Are you kidding me?” to mouthing the words, “Beam Me Up!” I mean, I didn’t even get to experience the slightly less cynical “Take me with you!” stage. What’s that you ask? What am I even talking about? Oh, I’m sorry. You’re not familiar with the classic social evolution of sensitive artists (my bad). Fortunately, I have a nice summary for you:

Stage 1 – “Are you kidding me?!” – One becomes aware of surrounding morons.

Stage 2 – “Take me with you!” – One begins to cling to the less moronic.

Stage 3 – “Beam Me Up!” – One finally realizes that they are utterly alone on this planet.

Even though the mother ship hasn’t responded to my persistent calls for rescue (sigh), I’m ready when they’re ready but the best of what I’ve experienced will be neatly packed in my carry-on.

"Beam Me Up" is part of my "A Okay" Series. It's available in various sizes on paper or canvas as limited edition prints (75). Licensing of this image is available as well. To see more of my work, please visit my website at www.chucktrunks.com.

No comments: