Monday, June 13, 2011

"Snow Daze" is the latest work added to the TRUNKS ART "Chill Out Series!"

I had just started a new art piece when I came upon a doodle by one of the very few 5 year olds that cross my path. The piece of dark blue construction paper contained the makings of a heart, a Christmas tree and two cats; but it was the light blue snowman that caught my eye. Baby Warhol? No. Cool class work of an animated preschooler? Absolutely. “Snow Daze” was inspired by the creativity of a mind unencumbered by rules, judgment or circumstance and represents the walls we put up long after leaving those tiny classroom chairs far behind. And when it comes time to step outside those walls - sometimes we leave on our own – other times it takes an unexpected shove.

"Snow Daze" is part of my "Chill Out" Series. It's available in various sizes on paper or canvas as limited edition prints (75). Licensing of this image is available as well. To see more of my work, please visit my website at www.chucktrunks.com.

No comments: