Saturday, January 4, 2020

I'm often asked about my process for creating these graphic compositions...







Boise, Idaho - January 4, 2020 - I'm often asked about my process for creating graphic compositions.  It's hard to explain because it's soooo unconventional (nuts) and pretty much the same since I was 8 years old.  Step 1 - create a tiny sketch in less than one minute.  Step 2 - immediately start drawing and painting without concern for background, foreground OR THE SKETCH.  Step 3 - Pull it all together in the eleventh hour after putting in 80 to 120 hours.  I included some close ups to show you how OCD I am when it comes to crisp details.  Thanks for checking out my instagram (chucktrunks) and my website!

Trunks Art moved to Boise from Los Angeles in 2015 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.

No comments: