Sunday, April 5, 2020

TRUNKS ART is being featured at JUMP Boise!







Boise, Idaho - April 5, 2020 - JUMP Boise, that massive complex that greets you when you drive into downtown from the west, offers various team building events - one of which involves my Boise Art Series.  Participants create the "puzzle pieces" and then assemble them to see the final product - a modified version of one of my Boise themed art compositions.  This particular project was for Colliers International.  For those who can't stand team building stuff (like moi) - this activity is actually pretty fun.

Trunks Art moved to Boise from Los Angeles in 2015 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram at chucktrunks.

No comments: