Wednesday, March 9, 2022

IDAHO Magazine publishes a story from TRUNKS ART's book, "Heart Appreciation: Stories of Gratitude," in its March 2022 issue!

Raleigh, North Carolina - March 9, 2022 - When I moved to Idaho in 2015, the IDAHO Magazine was my constant companion. Now, one of the stories from my book, "Heart Appreciation: Stories of Gratitude," is included in this month's issue. No doubt, it's an honor and a privilege, and I'm stoked to share it with you. My book, Heart Appreciation: Stories of Gratitude, can be found on Amazon Books now.

I found out early in life that good people bring you happiness while not-so-good people teach you lessons, but this book focuses on the great ones who give you memories.

In this collection of personal and lyrical short stories, you will learn how a nine-year-old girl, a pro football legend, a Fortune 500 CEO, a feisty old man, a country boy, a Puerto Rican logistics manager, a new hire from Santa Barbara, a college buddy, and a high school gym teacher taught me about dignity, compassion, loyalty, charisma, humility, selflessness, and so much more.

These non-fiction reflections combine elements of humor, poetry, essay, and memoir and serve as reminders that we are truly a result of what we learn from others. I extend my deepest appreciation and gratitude to everyone mentioned in this book as well as to those who will be honored in subsequent compilations. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Raleigh, North Carolina from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in 2021 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

 

No comments: