Friday, January 20, 2023

TRUNKS ART: "It's a labor of love!"

 

Nampa, Idaho  - January 20, 2023 - What can I say? It's a labor of love for sure. In my last book, "Being Happy: The Pursuit of You," I talk about finding the happiness inside of you. In my next book, "It's Not Your Fault: But It Could Be," I talk about how to be happy despite living in a culture that literally works against that happiness (due out in early February). I hope the start of your new year is all that you hoped it would be. I'm really proud of these books and hope you'll enjoy them. 💓

Trunks Art moved from Raleigh, North Carolina to Nampa, Idaho in 2022 and has made this city his home and writing inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).



No comments: