Thursday, June 1, 2023

TRUNKS ART says, "Books over memes!" (memes don't teach...books teach!)

Nampa, Idaho  - June 1, 2023 - In my hand, I'm holding a book--not a meme. Inside are the innermost thoughts of the author, something memes, sound bites, and video clips could never reveal. Are you happy? Does my formula for happiness resonate with you? 💓

Back Cover:

Who do I think I am? What gives me the right? I'm no Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, or Viktor Frankl, yet I've written a book about finding happiness by controlling emotions, investing in the current moment, and having a meaningful purpose. The nerve!

More than 100 billion human beings have lived and died on this planet, and I'm guessing that every one of them wanted to be happy. I'm also guessing that very few of them wrote books about being happy. What's unique about my book is that I will take you on an open and honest journey using real events from my life that will entertain you, make you feel, relate, and think while being shown exactly how I came to discover and harness the happiness and fulfillment that was hiding inside me all these years.

I offer my humble story with the hope that it'll help you find yours, too. 💓

"Being Happy: The Pursuit of You" is on Amazon now.

Trunks Art moved from Raleigh, North Carolina to Nampa, Idaho in 2022 and has made this city his home and writing inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

 


 

No comments: