Thursday, December 3, 2009

Perfect Art? Maybe. Perfect Match? Definitely! New TRUNKS ART release!

I can't believe I'm going to admit this but I actually think the only way to meet someone these days is to do it over the internet. I know…that sounds totally weak! But what's the alternative? Loitering around Trader Joe's? Trolling local wine festivals? Believe me, you'll hear a stern "Sir, is there something I can help you with?" way before hearing a fantasy like, "You're right. These tomatoes really do look outstanding. Can I give you my number?" Yeah, right!

Whether meeting someone on-line, in a dog park or at a backyard barbecue, the same pitfalls await the uninitiated within any budding courtship. In this composition, I tried to convey the biggest stumbling block of all – not being honest about who you really are. Are the two gushing corporate types revealing their true selves or are we merely seeing how they make each other feel at the moment? I'm going to take the high road on this one and say they're a "Perfect Match."

"Perfect Match" is part of my "A Okay" Series. It's available in various sizes on paper or canvas as limited edition prints (75). Licensing of this image is available as well. To see more of my work, please visit my website at www.chucktrunks.com.

No comments: