Monday, December 28, 2009

TRUNKS ART is BUZZING about this latest article in the Ventura County Star News!

I know...just when you thought there couldn't be another story behind my recent selection as one of 1800 Tequila's Essential Artists for 2009. Jenni Mintz of the Ventura County Star Newspaper was wonderful to work with and I'm really happy with what she put together from the interview. Joseph Garcia is the man behind the cool photos you'll see - he also works for the Ventura County Star. To read the story, just go to the Ventura County Star's website by clicking here.

"You Got A Problem?" is part of my "In-Focus" Series. It's available in various sizes on paper or canvas as limited edition prints (75). To see more of my work, please visit my website at www.chucktrunks.com.

No comments: