Friday, June 4, 2010

TRUNKS ART partners with Pi Design to produce high quality POSTER PRINTS!

I finally found a terrific local company to produce my TRUNKS ART POSTERS! Pi Studio Printing is a component of Pi Design, a boutique graphic design firm located about 5.2 bike miles from my house in Camarillo. If you've spent time looking at my artwork, checking out my website or have sat down and had coffee with me, you know I'm all about the details. To me, 'details' are what make my art and art business successful and what will ultimately be the death of me. I can honestly say that Pi Studio Printing produces absolutely beautiful TRUNKS ART POSTER PRINTS on super high-quality Luster photo paper. When they showed me samples of what customers will be receiving, I was like, "Let's do this!" And remember, I mostly hate everything since I swim in the details on a daily basis. Believe me, you will love these posters because the Pi Studio Printing people are professionals who can make me very happy with their service and quality. And if they can make ME happy...well, you know the rest!

To see my entire POSTER PRINT line-up and to learn more about Pi Studio Printing, please click here to go to www.PiStudioPrint.com.

To see more of my work, please visit my website at www.chucktrunks.com.

No comments: