Saturday, May 29, 2010

TRUNKS ART designs webpage banner for ConejoValleyGuide.com!

As an artist with a distinctive style, I sometimes wish I could 'Trunksify' an ad, logo, a famous painting...etc. Well, I finally got my chance. The best way to tell you how this opportunity came about, I'll let you read what the founder and CEO of the Conejo Valley Guide had to say in his May 28, 2010 blog:

"The Conejo Valley Guide was established 2 years ago as a way to give back to the local community. I was never able to quickly find new things to do with the kids and found it frustrating asking friends, looking through dozens and dozens of websites, newspapers, flyers, etc. That's why we now have Conejo Valley Guide, Ventura County's most comprehensive resource for not just events, but activities, groups, clubs, sports and other fun things to do. My way of giving back to those in the same predicament as me."

"So my artist friend Chuck Trunks, had a great idea. How about inviting local artists to display their rendition of the Conejo Valley Guide website header. He volunteered to put together his own version of the header, which I think is thoroughly cool!"

Here's a nice "side by side" comparison.

If you are an artist located in Ventura County and surrounding areas, CONTACT 'Conejo Joe' for details. He'd love to temporarily display your talent on his website and what better way to do it than on the top header of his site!

To see more of my work, please visit my website at www.chucktrunks.com.

No comments: