Camarillo, CA — March 25, 2011 — Chuck Trunks' Precision Abstracts is featured in Playagraphic's SurfboardSKINZ website:
Besides working with a company that produces a unique, high quality product, I like knowing that my art is going out into the waves; ironically, it's the waves that inspire much of my work. An excerpt from their website:
"SurfboardSKINZ are digitally printed & laminated vinyl applied to a surfboard. They are easy to apply and they completely change the look of your board."
Advantages to having a skin...
* Great for promotional purposes.
* Protects your board from sun damage.
* Give an older board a new look.
* Easily noticeable from the beach.
* Change sponsors without waiting for a new board.
* Change your design as often as you want.
We use the best vinyl you can buy for a quick and easy install.
The vinyl features adhesive that has air channels for a bubble free install.
To see how surfboard skins are applied and to learn more about Playagraphic's SurfboardSKINZ brand, please click here to go to www.playagraphics.com.
To see more of my work, please visit my website at www.chucktrunks.com.