Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"To My Surprise" is the latest composition from TRUNKS ART PRECISION ABSTRACTS!

“Dude, get off your ass and GO somewhere - anywhere. Sitting around here won’t help. Life doesn’t come knocking on your door!”

Hmm…or does it?

For the most part, my buddy’s less-than-delicate advice would make Dr. Phil’s studio audience nod in agreement; but sometimes, in moments that happen to all of us, the universe simply dumps an opportunity at your feet and challenges you with a, “Okay dude. You take it from here.”

“To My Surprise” is less about a jumping heel click at what I found on my door step and more about realizing that life has a natural flow – you just have to be quiet enough to recognize it and wise enough to embrace it.

"To My Surprise" is part of my "Chill Out" Series. It's available in various sizes on paper or canvas as limited edition prints (75). Licensing of this image is available as well. To see more of my work, please visit my website at www.chucktrunks.com.

No comments: