Sunday, September 30, 2018

CVG.com No.5: "Reagan Library"....created by TRUNKS ART!

Simi Valley, California - September 30, 2018 - "Reagan Library" (#5/6) - The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library is like a mini Smithsonian dedicated to our 40th President. To me, the most prominent feature is the retired Air Force One 707 Boeing that served our nation for 28 years.  If I could bring back my grandparents, who loved Ronald Reagan, I'd do two things: bring them here and tell them that I shook his hand (in Santa Monica).  More information about this outstanding venue can be found at the Conejo Valley Guide (.com) website.

Trunks Art moved to Boise from Los Angeles in 2015 and has made this city his home and art inspiration. To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.

No comments: