Sunday, September 16, 2018

Music of the Night! "Plaza" is the latest from TRUNKS ART!

Thousand Oaks, California - September 16, 2018 - "Plaza" (#4/6) - Phantom of the Opera's 'Music of the Night' is a composition I'll always remember because it was the theme song of the first Broadway Musical I ever attended.  So when the Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza opened its doors in 1994, I found myself buying season tickets year after year.  A complete listing of events at this outstanding venue can be found at the Conejo Valley Guide (.com) website. "Now silence your phones and enjoy the show!"

Trunks Art moved to Boise from Los Angeles in 2015 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.

No comments: