Thursday, June 4, 2020

'Space Time' Notes and Close-ups from TRUNKS ART!





Boise, Idaho - June 4, 2020 - I like showing some of my notes and sketches along with some closeups of my artwork. A lot of work goes into each composition and 'Space Time' (#9/12) wasn't any different.  I'm loving this theoretical physics art series and almost sad that I only have 3 more to do!  Next up: 'Time Travel!'  Thanks (as always) for taking a moment to learn a little more about my work and for your supportive, motivating comments. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Boise from Los Angeles in 2015 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram at chucktrunks. Or, Facebook at Chuck Trunks.


No comments: