Thursday, June 18, 2020

It's "HAPPY HOUR" at TRUNKS ART!!

Boise, Idaho - June 18, 2020 - "Happy Hour" (#10/12) - Ever say to someone, "Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere!" as you're pouring yourself a cocktail in the early afternoon?  Of course we know that's a fact here on earth but did you know it's true across the universe?  What's more astounding (if you subscribe to Einstein's theory of relativity) is that EVERY happy hour you've ever HAD or WILL HAVE exists as a present moment relative to an observers' distance, speed and direction.  I know.  My mind is blown, too! So let's pause, gather ourselves, take a sip of our martini, try to resist the thought that our most regrettable, alcohol-infused moments live forever and be grateful that the future holds more happy hours!  Yay! 💗💗💗

Trunks Art moved to Boise from Los Angeles in 2015 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: