Monday, December 28, 2020

A Tribute to John Harris (my college roommate) from TRUNKS ART




Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - December 28, 2020 - I think we all have people in our lives who have had a long-lasting, positive impact on our lives.  Most of the time, I create artwork that serves as my way of showing gratitude and appreciation.  But sometimes, I write about it.  I invite you to read a heartfelt tribute to my college roommate and his wonderful family who I came to know almost 40 years ago!  Just go to the 'about' page on my website (www.trunksart.com) and click on "John Harris."  2nd picture: John and I on his family farm in 1982.  3rd picture: John's father, Mr. Harris; his sister, Jennifer; and John this past Christmas in North Carolina. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (#chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: