Tuesday, April 6, 2021

A story about getting the perfect chance to pay it forward by TRUNKS ART!

 







Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - April 6, 2021 - STORIES OF GRATITUDE (#6): Good Morning!  This is a story about Leah who not only gave me the perfect opportunity to 'pay it forward' - she taught me that true humility is without a trace of defensiveness, accusation or excuses.  I truly hope you'll take a moment to read this relatable tribute.  The story can be accessed from the 'about' page on my website, www.trunksart.com. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: