Thursday, April 8, 2021

"Beneath Us" is the latest from TRUNKS ART! Number 8 in the Nature Series!


Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - April 8, 2021 - "Beneath Us" (#8/12) - We live within the confines of the space-time continuum which means that we sometimes have great times in great spaces - at the same time.  For me, an instance like that came when I stuck my head in the warm Caribbean waters off the coast of Curacao and saw an underworld of sea life that I will never forget.  Bad times and lousy spaces are bound to happen from time to time but I try to remember that they don't last forever and that gratitude and positivity are always within arm's reach💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice Chuck! Can’t wait to see #9!

Unknown said...

Very nice Chuck! Can’t wait to see #9!