Monday, September 27, 2021

TRUNKS ART says, "Bye Bye Summer!" It's the latest addition to my Nature Art Series.

 

Raleigh, North Carolina - September 27, 2021 - "Bye Bye Summer" (#10/12) - I do this every year.  It's actually quite embarrassing.  I'll make a big show of how I'm not ready for summer to ride off into the sunset yet all I did was complain about it from the get go.  If it wasn't about the incessant inferno of heat and humidity, it was about the tourists clogging the highways and descending on beach towns like hungry locusts.  Don't let this idyllic, make-you-throw-up-in-your-mouth art rendering fool you.  I'm not the guy on the surfboard - especially since a friend pointed out that he looks like the late, great Scott Weiland of the Stone Temple Pilots.  If you look real closely, you'll see me in the lower left corner. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Raleigh, North Carolina from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in 2021 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: