Thursday, September 9, 2021

"A Need For Speed" is the latest in the Nature Series by TRUNKS ART!


Raleigh, North Carolina - September 9, 2021 - "A Need For Speed" (#9/12) - Every now and then, an art piece of mine screams for a musical score and John Mayer's "Wild Blue" IS that song; because it too is happy, candy-like yet the message is dark, even devastating in the undertones.  Buried amongst intoxicating guitar riffs that lull you into believing flowers can sing are the lines, "Riding in the wilderness, living off the loneliness."  I get that and maybe you do too.  So where is my bike speeding to?  Or, away from?  Where are WE going?  All I know is that I really want to get there so I can stop, rest, breathe and put away this incessant need for speed. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Raleigh, North Carolina from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in 2021 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: