Tuesday, October 12, 2021

A new story from TRUNKS ART about discovering creative brilliance where you'd least expect it! Story of Gratitude #7...











Raleigh, North Carolina - October 12, 2021 - STORIES OF GRATITUDE (#7): People still read, right?  I spent a month writing this 15-page short story to make sure it's entertaining, interesting, and thought provoking.  This is a TRUE STORY about Keith Jordan who, in 2017, not only reminded me, literally and figuratively, not to judge a book by its cover, he showed me that creative brilliance can shockingly spring up from where you'd least expect it.  Ironically, he did this while I was creating the artwork for his ACTUAL book cover!

I hope you'll take the time to read it.  I would love to hear your thoughts!  The story can be accessed from the 'about' page on my website, www.trunksart.com. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Raleigh, NC from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in 2021 and has made this city his home and writing and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: