Thursday, October 21, 2021

TRUNKS ART's art bio, "My Holy Grail" is more of a tribute to others...deservedly so!






Raleigh, North Carolina - October 21, 2021 - Whether you have a talent in art, writing, music, poetry or film, I think most would agree that it's a gift as well as the cross that you bear.  Nobody is asking you to do these things.  Nobody is waiting to see what you'll do next.  Nobody remembers what you did last.  And the internet's promise to expose you to the world ended up with your soul's work being buried amongst the 350 million DAILY uploads on Facebook and 100 million DAILY uploads on Instagram.  Yet, you STILL do it!  Crazy!  When I wrote, "My Holy Grail" in December of 2020, it started out as a self-congratulatory testimony but ended up becoming a more honest picture rife with thank-yous to others.  

I hope you'll take the time to read it.  I would love to hear your thoughts!  The story can be accessed from the 'about' page on my website, www.trunksart.com. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Raleigh, NC from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in 2021 and has made this city his home and writing and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: