Thursday, December 16, 2021

The OTHER half of the Nature Series by TRUNKS ART!

 

Raleigh, North Carolina - December 16, 2021 - "Nature Series" (6 of 12) - I think most artists would agree that intention can best be understood when looking at more than just one composition from a particular series.  Now that I put you to sleep with what probably came off as scathing pretentiousness, here are 6 of the 12 art pieces from my recently completed Nature Series.  Oh and I'm not wearing a fashionable ascot as I type this! 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Raleigh, North Carolina from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in 2021 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: