Thursday, December 9, 2021

Half of the Nature Series by TRUNKS ART!

Raleigh, North Carolina - December 9, 2021 - "Nature Series" (6 of 12) - To me, it's so cool to see my work as a collection.  I'm always like, "Dang, did I do all that?!"  These are just 6 of the 12 art pieces from my recently completed Nature Series.  It took roughly 6 months to create what you're looking at here.  I totally appreciate all your support, interest and kind words.  Thank you! 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Raleigh, North Carolina from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in 2021 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).


 

No comments: