Tuesday, May 31, 2022

"Heart Appreciation" continues to get great reviews on Amazon!


Nampa, Idaho - May 31, 2022 - Hi everyone. I have a NEW book coming out next month but I want to share that I continue to receive wonderful comments about my most recent publicationHeart Appreciation: Stories of Gratitude, which can be found on Amazon Books now.

I found out early in life that good people bring you happiness while not-so-good people teach you lessons, but this book focuses on the great ones who give you memories.

In this collection of personal and lyrical short stories, you will learn how a nine-year-old girl, a pro football legend, a Fortune 500 CEO, a feisty old man, a country boy, a Puerto Rican logistics manager, a new hire from Santa Barbara, a college buddy, and a high school gym teacher taught me about dignity, compassion, loyalty, charisma, humility, selflessness, and so much more.

These non-fiction reflections combine elements of humor, poetry, essay, and memoir and serve as reminders that we are truly a result of what we learn from others. I extend my deepest appreciation and gratitude to everyone mentioned in this book as well as to those who will be honored in subsequent compilations. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Nampa, Idaho from Raleigh, North Carolina in 2022 and has made this city his home and creative inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: