Friday, August 26, 2022

TRUNKS ART: Something Special Happened...

Nampa, Idaho  - August 26, 2022 - Every now and then, something really special happens. I received a letter from a forty-seven-year-old terminally ill cancer patient who wrote to thank me for making him think back to all those he was so grateful for - including my friend who read my book, Heart Appreciation: Stories of Gratitude, to him twice under her hospice care, his favorite being, "Mike." He wrote about his life, his loves, and accomplishments. And he even sent me a $25 Starbucks card to boot. I didn't have a chance to thank him because he passed away the very next day. 💖

Trunks Art moved from Raleigh, North Carolina to Nampa, Idaho in 2022 and has made this city his home and writing inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).



 

No comments: