Thursday, January 17, 2019

Here it is! The CVG Series in ONE graphic from TRUNKS ART!

Newbury Park, CA - January 17, 2019 - "The CVG Series" - Well, here it is: The CVG Series in one graphic.  Each one of these compositions took me about a month to complete.  As far as commissioned work goes, I loved the amount of creative license I was given to complete the project.  The Conejo Valley Guide, situated in Southern California, is a lot like our beloved Boise Weekly.  Instead of reporting on cool things to do in the Treasure Valley, it provides up-to-the-minute announcements about fun things to do (and know) in Ventura County.  "Keep it up, Conejo Joe!"

Trunks Art moved to Boise from Los Angeles in 2015 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

 To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.

No comments: