Monday, January 21, 2019

TRUNKS ART inspired to create a SOCKEYE BREWERY Poster!

Boise, Idaho - January 21, 2019 - I wouldn't call myself a beer connoisseur by any stretch but handcrafted brews are abundant here in Boise.  Heading the pack is Sockeye, an award winning production brewery (named after the iconic salmon) with two warm and friendly local pubs serving delicious food along with their beer varieties.  Personally, my favorite is Dagger Falls IPA (named after a Class V rapid located on the Middle Fork Salmon River in Central Idaho).  As they say at the Sockeye Brewery, "Drink like a fish!"

Trunks Art moved to Boise from Los Angeles in 2015 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

 To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.


No comments: