Tuesday, October 13, 2020

'Join Me?' notes and close-ups from TRUNKS ART!

 







Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - October 13, 2020 - Well, it's a wrap my friends.  My physics art series was finished when I completed my "Join Me?' composition last week.  It took a year to do all 12 and I loved every minute of it.  Theses are some of my notes and close ups of that final work.  Notice how I can't seem to follow my own sketch plans because I end up doing something completely different once I get started - every time! 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: