Saturday, November 7, 2020

TRUNKS ART starts a new NATURE SERIES with "Your Choice!"


Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - November 7, 2020 - "Your Choice" (#1/12) - Isn't it amazing? I mean, just think about it for a second. Sun rays that land on one leaf type makes plums, another produces oranges, still another creates apples. See? Incredible. I know I'm gushing about the eighth grade science lesson of photosynthesis, but c'mon; ANY process that uses good ol' sunlight to turn carbon dioxide and water into sugar and oxygen is pretty awesome to know about at any age, right? Hmmm. If you stop and think about it, it's a lot like what we see in society. We all live under the same sun yet some people choose to spew negativity while others promote acceptance, support, humor, wisdom and love. Remember, it's your choice. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram at chucktrunks. Or, Facebook at Chuck Trunks.

No comments: