Sunday, November 22, 2020

Notes and Close-ups of "Your Choice." Details! Details! Details!








Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - November 15, 2020 - Hi everyone.  Good morning or afternoon.  My recent composition, 'Your Choice,' may look like the back of a cereal box but it took me over a month and more than 60 sessions to complete because I'm pretty meticulous on the details.  Here are some close-ups and sketch work to peruse and enjoy.  Thank you (as always) for your interest and support!💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: