Sunday, November 21, 2021

It's a wrap! TRUNKS ART completes the NATURE SERIES with "Taker Easy!"


Raleigh, North Carolina - November 21, 2021 - "Taker Easy" (#12/12) - I live in the same society as you, see many of the same things as you and become disheartened like you when witnessing the same events that widen the divides in this country.  With this last art piece completed, my year-long Nature Series project comes to an end.  All twelve compositions remind me that nature is truly the ultimate reset button that invigorates my body, fills my heart and quiets my mind.  I invite you to sit a while with me because I need your help in finding the right combination to unlock hope and happiness in a world that suddenly feels like a Rubik's Cube. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Raleigh, North Carolina from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in 2021 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).


No comments: