Tuesday, November 30, 2021

TRUNKS ART'S "Taker Easy" close-ups and the original sketch to share with you!







Raleigh, North Carolina - November 30, 2021 - Just like the stuffed turkeys you gorged on this past Thanksgiving, so much goes into my art compositions.  Here are some close ups and the original sketch from "Taker Easy," the last art piece from my recently completed Nature Series.  Note how I deviate like crazy from "the plan!" 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Raleigh, North Carolina from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho in 2021 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).


No comments: