Tuesday, June 28, 2022

The Idaho Capitol Building Gift Shop is now selling TRUNKS ART's "Heart Appreciation: Stories of Gratitude" along with Boise-themed cards and prints!

Boise, Idaho  - June 28, 2022 - Meet Dianne of the Idaho Capitol gift shop. I finally convinced her to let me take her picture. I've been working with her for many years, selling my Boise-themed greeting cards and prints. Now they'll be offering my book, "Must Love Dogs: A Tragedy of Sorts" in the shop! I even mention the gift shop in the last story (p. 299). 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved from Raleigh, North Carolina to Nampa, Idaho in 2022 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: