Friday, March 19, 2021

20x24 Physics Series Poster Prints from TRUNKS ART!

 





Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - March 8, 2021 - Good Morning!  When I think back on 2020, I immediately think about my year long, 12 piece, 'Physics Series' art project that tackled gravity, time, Einstein, space time, the periodic table, the aurora borealis, entropy, darkness, time travel, electromagnetism, star distance and relativity.  Each one of these took a month to do and come with an abstract that explains everything you're looking at.  Pictured: close ups of new poster prints, 20x24. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: