Wednesday, March 3, 2021

"Ice Breaker" is number 7 of 12 in the TRUNKS ART Nature Series! I hope you like it!


Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - March 3, 2021 - "Ice Breaker" (#7/12) - In a world that can seem colder and less friendly than it was when compared with the carefree summer days of our youth, I'm still very much aware of the importance of meaningful, interpersonal relationships.  As I've grown older, my definition of such relationships has become more and more simplified over the years.  I'm so confident in this definition that I'm willing to be measured against it.  If I'm not motivating, inspiring or making you feel better about who you are, then I'm not worthy of being in your life.  Conversely, if you're one or more of these to me, you are not just in my life - you give it meaning. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).


No comments: