Friday, March 26, 2021

Art notes and close ups of "Ice Breaker" from TRUNKS ART!







Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - March 26, 2021 - The sun popped out this morning up here in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and so has this post showing some of my notes and close ups of my recent "Ice Breaker" composition.  I'm currently working on the NEXT art piece in my nature series, called "Beneath Us."  I hope you have a pleasantly active weekend.  I might have to get on my bike💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: