Thursday, March 11, 2021

A Deserved Tribute to Samuel Virgilio, "Coach V," from TRUNKS ART!

 








Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - March 11, 2021 - STORIES OF GRATITUDE (#5): Samuel Virgilio was my ninth-grade gym teacher who became my gymnastics coach and one of the first role models I had the honor and privilege to look up to.  Coach V taught me countless life lessons that I still draw upon today but none more powerful and memorable than showing me the value of personal ethics. I truly hope you'll take a moment to read this deserved tribute.  The story can be accessed on the 'about' page on my website, www.trunksart.com.  With all the Radnor High School grads out there, I'm sure you have your own nice memories of "Mr. V!" 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: