Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Summer reading from TRUNKS ART: "Heart Appreciation: Stories of Gratitude" and "Must Love Dogs: A Tragedy of Sorts!"


Nampa, Idaho  - July 26, 2022 - Hello everyone! If you're tired of taking poolside selfies and need some quiet time with entertaining summer reading, how about checking out my two books, Heart Appreciation: Stories of Gratitude and Must Love Dogs: A Tragedy of Sorts. I promise they'll be entertaining, relatable and make you think. Okay, now stand back. C-A-N-N-O-N-B-A-L-L!

Trunks Art moved from Raleigh, North Carolina to Nampa, Idaho in 2022 and has made this city his home and writing inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: