Saturday, January 30, 2021

A new story of gratitude from TRUNKS ART: Mike Ferg, a tribute.


Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - January 30, 2021 - This is a story about my college friend, Mike Ferg, who did the most selfless and thoughtful act that anyone ever did for me up to that point in my young life.  Not only did it come at great expense to him, it's something I've always been grateful for, even after all these years.  It can be accessed from the 'about' page on my website. 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: