Wednesday, January 13, 2021

TRUNKS ART offers high quality prints through Riverworks Imaging in Boise, Idaho!

 

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - January 13, 2021 - Well, this is fun.  I found this nifty lil' app that does, well, THIS.  I don't mention it often but I offer high quality prints of my artwork through my partnership with Bob Pleasure of Riverworks Imaging down in Boise.  Bob is SO awesome that I wrote about him in my Art Bio (My Holy Grail) which can be found on the 'about' page of my website.  Don't worry - we can all STILL have a great day despite not having a cool last name like Bob.  💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: