Sunday, January 24, 2021

TRUNKS ART is starting a new art composition! "Come Together" will be the sixth addition to my Nature Series!



Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - January 25, 2021 - In a world that suddenly feels like a Rubik's cube, I find comfort and centeredness in being creative and productive.  Here's a quick look at what I'm working on now.  "Come Together" will be the sixth art composition in my current Nature Series.  Hope you have a great week! 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: