Monday, January 11, 2021

Number 5 of 12 from TRUNKS ART! "Mother Earth" is the latest composition in the Nature Series!


Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - January 11, 2021 - "Mother Earth" (#5/12) - To me, the most valuable assets I have are my physical and mental health.  Thankfully, I realized that at an early age and managed to maintain these important attributes necessary for living a meaningful and purposeful life.  Besides knowing this intrinsically, I see it all around me when I'm out walking, hiking or riding my bike; and this rings true even at the largest of scales.  Our planet has only two natural resources - the Earth itself and children - and both need to be exquisitely cared for.  If I could instill just one thing into the minds of young people all over the world, I would offer them a quote from Hubert Reeves, a Canadian-French astrophysicist who said, "Man is the most insane species.  He worships an invisible God and destroys a visible Nature.  Unaware that this Nature he's destroying is this God he's worshipping." 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: