Thursday, January 14, 2021

TRUNKS ART shows how it comes to life: the making of "Your Choice," the first composition in the Nature Series!

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho - January 14, 2021 - Here's something a little different.  How about seeing how my artwork comes together over time?  This example is of "Your Choice," the first piece in my Nature Series.  It takes 3 to 5 weeks and 40 to 60 "sessions" to pull it all together.  In one of the pictures, you'll see my first attempt at a ladybug.  Hope all is well and that you have a great day! 💖💖💖

Trunks Art moved to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho from Boise in 2020 and has made this city his home and art inspiration.

To see more of my work, please have a look at more posts or email me at chucktrunks@gmail.com. Or, visit my website at www.trunksart.com.  Also, you can find me on Instagram (chucktrunks) and Facebook (Chuck Trunks).

No comments: